Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lighting and draperies

That was a bit difficult to match because I purchased IKEA stylish halogen light for the center, but We couldn't put the same lights over the sink because halogen gets too hot, so it is impossible to hang curtains very close to it.

I spent some time looking for that light and finally found the last glass lamp painted as an imitation of chrome at HD. I also chose a LED light, so it is bright enough but not hot at all.




Then under the top cabinets I went with IKEA dimmable LEDs. A bit expensive at 60$ a lamp but it looks good and is very handy.

For curtains I chose a roller shade in cream color which was sold at Sears, and they cut at the needed size. It looks very modern and suits perfectly the kitchen area. For the seating area I went with warmer bamboo color roman shades from the same store.

1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for kitchen ceiling ideas, bathroom ceiling, ceiling ideas? Choose a stretch ceiling.
    https://spanndecken-team.de/

    ReplyDelete